Its gameplay will cause no difficulties if you have common idea about Three Card Poker rules, but if you do not, it`s not a problem as well, because this article is dedicated to their overview.
Sometimes, some people who has already gained some real ( not virtual) Poker experience have some doubts whether to start gambling online or not. For those who belong to this category we usually advice to begin playing for free without taking any risk pursuing the only one aim - to study how doest it work on Net and for pleasure, of course.
On GamesMoney.com you can play Three Card Poker game absolutely for free or to visit high reputable online casinos reviewed in corresponding sections of the resource to earn some cash.
Rules And Goal of Casino 3 Card Poker
Before the round is begun players have opportunity to set their stakes on two positions - ante and pairplus. Then Dealer spreads 3 cards to each player and himself. Then gamers either fold or continue the round making call bet and when they have finished with wagers Dealer faces their cards up.
Opponents that wagered pairplus and have the hand not lower than Pair take their win paid due to Paytable but if necessary hands are not completed they lose. Then it comes with comparison of Dealers hands with players ones - if Dealer cards rank is lower than Queen his competitor is paid Ante stake in doubled amount.
Five Hands For Three Cards
When all cards are revealed it's high time to determine a winner. In Three Card Poker it can be done due to following principles:
- If your hand is more valuable than at Croupier all your bets apart Pairplus are paid 1:1.
- If Dealers combination is stronger he takes all your stakes set during current deal.
- If you both (Croupier and player) have alike hands you are just collecting your bets - everyone takes the sum he waggered.
- If you`ve received Three Card Poker strong combination (check Poker section to read about them in details) you`ll get the bankroll no matter what hands your opponent presents.
The win is calculated in such a way:
- Pair is paid 1:1 due to Ante bet.
- Flush brings 4:1 payout.
- Straight hand grants 1:1 payoff derived from Ante wager or 5:1 from Pairplus.
- Set combo rewards with 3:1 and 20:1 for Ante and Pairplus respectively.
- Straight - Flush is one gifting the highest prize paid in relation 4:1 or 40:1.